Repair those Climbing Shoes so you stay on the edge, and off your face.
The cost to re-sole Climbing Shoes is about half the price of a new pair. Without the break-in time!
We offer a choice of three varieties of proven rock climbing rubber:
- 3.5mm Vibram XSgrip2 (thin, soft, extra sticky)
- 5mm Vibram XS grip 2 (soft, extra sticky)
- 4.2mm Stealth (the gold standard)
- 5.5mm Stealth (extra thick)
- 4mm Vibram XS Edge (hard, best for edging)
All worn Climbing Shoes need the toe-rand area replaced when resoling. This area of the shoe has weakened and is sometimes worn-through when it is time for a resoling. This is a critical spot that needs to be repaired to ensure the adhesion of the new rubber soles.
Check out our climbing shoes repair video below. Click on the image to view.