Blundstones from Sydney, Hiking Boots from Yellowknife, Cowboy Boots from Calgary, Tap Shoes from Chicago, we’ve seen it all!
For Mail Order Shoe Repair Service:
- Please send your footwear to the address below. Be sure to include your name, return address and telephone number in the package with your shoes.
- As soon as we receive your footwear at the shop, we will contact you to discuss your repair order. At this time, we will need your credit card information for payment.
- Return shipping is at a cost of $10 per pair for addresses in Vancouver and BC’s Lower Mainland, $21.95 per pair within British Columbia, $24.95 for the rest of Canada and $34.95CAD per pair to the USA.
- We will apply a $5CAD discount off our return shipping charge for each pair in the same shipment. So, sending in multiple pairs will LOWER your return shipping charge!
- We use our private courier for shipments to addresses within Vancouver’s Lower Mainland and Canada Post's Expedited parcel service with insurance and tracking for anywhere else in North America.
- All Blundstone resole mail-in orders and Recrafting mail-in orders receive FREE Canada-wide return shipping!
- Clients outside of North America would need to arrange for, and use their own preferred shipping method.
However, without seeing your footwear 'live' in the shop we can only give you a best-guess estimated ballpark rough idea of the cost.
IMPORTANT - To hopefully avoid customs charges when sending us footwear for repair from OUTSIDE of Canada, you will need to write this note clearly on your package:
“USED FOOTWEAR FOR REPAIR. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”
Quick Cobbler Ltd.
430 West 2nd Ave,
Canada, V5Y 1E2